Search This Blog

April 16, 2010

im rilly sorry


ok im rilly sorry, i didnt get how to post all my sets at the bottom of the page. there was this gadget where you can copy the link on polyvore and then add it to add your own gadget on your blog, but it kept saying characters are illegal. wut the heck, rilly! if anybody ever did this to their blog puhhhlezze help me! i will give you my polyvore account and you pm me, but please no flagging copieing, blocking, hating or mean pm and that kinda stuff. thanks so much peeps!
my user name is FunLaughterPeace and a smiley at the end. ummmm to find me faster type in
celebs stars, bands in the search box in the right upper corner. that is my group, press the down arrow next to the search box and select groups and then search. there will be a black peace sing and some stars! thanks you!!!
p.s. or you can just look up FunLaughterPeace in the members search box!!!

No comments: