Search This Blog

April 9, 2010

Sorry i dont post alot -go green set


I didnt post in a while. spring break is over, and i have alot of homework, so i dont have alot of time. i still love doing this and i wont stop anytime soon, but still dont worry if there is a 3 day break between the posts. i still love to do this!!!! ok today we have a earth day, go green, reduce reuse recycle, plant a tree, recycling set. there are green shorts, a go green sweatshirt, a green cami, go green and that stuff written in diffrent fonts, a bag, a light bulb and a few more things. there is not much to say, cuz it mosly saz go green all over it. i think the shorts and the sweatshirt and rilly cute, although i do like the cami too. the bag looks like its one of those bags that you buy at the checkout counter of like acme or something. my favorite one of the words is the little green post it tht saz go green and a peace sing. its so simple but soooo cute. yesterday some people came and showed our grade how to save the earth and stuff. it was kinda boring but at least i got to miss math...
yours
musicgal

2 comments:

Ara said...

Hi, your blog is very cute!! I love it. I love green, and your desingns are very good!!
I'm sorry, i'm from Spain, and I don't talk very good english.
My blog have the same problem as your's, nobody reads it... but I'm just starting, and I have faith on it...
See you soon!

musicgirllxo said...

thanks so much!