Search This Blog

March 31, 2010

taylor swift fearless outfit


i didnt have alot of time to post today either, and i dont really have time now either, so this is gonna be pretty short. dont blame me! ok, now we have a taylor swift fearless set. i loooove taylor swift. i love country music too. taylor is just so pretty and she sings rilly well! ok lest look at the outfit! black and golden dress, a pic of taylor, gold shoes, a purdse, some braclets, butterfly clips and a few more things. fearless is my favorite album from her, although i also like the songs thug story, our song, teardrops on my guitatar and today was a fairy tale. i have the hole album fearless on my iPod. she rilly rocks! well, as i said, this post is probably my shortest, but i didnt really have that much time, so sorry! well bye bye!

No comments: