Search This Blog

March 29, 2010

tourquise wedding outfit


well, this outfit isnt my style either, i like the colors though.
i dont no y i posted it on here, it doesnt rilly mean anything, i just thought it was kinda pretty. i also like the little quote next to it. Again, this is pretty big, so tell me if its annoying you. Lets c wat we have here. a pretty dress with a bow, nice flowers, perfume, some jewlery, black heels nice earings and a pretty quote. Wow this is like my dream wedding outfit! well, i found a website where there are alot of these collages, and you can make your own too, but it was too confusing... well, enjoy anyway

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can you tell me where you got this picture from I would love to have these dresses in my wedding please email me at andrianaolson@yahoo.com