Search This Blog

March 29, 2010

this is my last post for today -selena gomez outfit


I just looooove selena gomez! she is sooo pretty and she sings and acts well. she is like my role model!!! tht is one of the reasons why i love this outfit! it is colorful, has my favorite colors in it, and i just like it in general. THIS outfit is finally my style! I wouldnt rilly wear something like this to school, i ususally wear casual things to school, but i still like it. Lets take a look at it! Sandals, a nice dress, lots of candy, a purse, 2 selenas, natrully lyrics, shades, more candy and more. I love candy like anybody else, and this collage has alot of candy on it! There is gum, snickers, starbucks, cupcake, popsicles peanuts and more. YUM YUM YUM!!!! well i still love selena!
peace, love, enjoy!

No comments: